Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12th Chat - LizzieBcre8ive

Are you looking forward to chatting with the amazingly talented, and nice!, Beth and Liz from LizzieBCre8tive??
I know I am!!

The URL for those wanting to use Tweet Chat is http://tweetchat.com/room/talknt

To add your self to the inlinkz just fill in the name, either your real first name or twitter handle, and your email, which will not be published, and your blog if you have one.
You have to add yourself to be eligible for prizes. I will use the Random Number Generator to pick a winner. I will announce the winners on Twitter and the person will have about 15 minutes to respond to me to win. A be there to win thing.

Hopefully this will keep me from being locked out this week. If I am locked out I will be back as @talkintuesday



No comments:

Post a Comment