Tuesday, March 5, 2013

#talknt2 March 5/13 FQS

 First Talkin Tuesday of March! I wonder if it will be like the weather, in like a lamb out like a lion. Do you have silly phrases like that? Canadians are obsessed with the weather, always something to complain about lol.

 Fat Quarter Shop is our lovely sponsor for today and I wanted to mention this month's basic of the month, which is Fairy Frost by Micheal Miller!! Lots of glitter to these ones, but not the kind that comes off on your hands and everything in a 10 foot radius. I have a little girl. I know glitter ;)

I'm always stalking the What's New page, and was giddy to see more new Moda precuts! I'm a precut addict, especially layer cakes & charm packs. So much you can do with them, especially if you add a solid or border print.

No comments:

Post a Comment