Monday, November 5, 2012

Two year anniversary specials! #talknt Nov 6th

This week is the two year anniversary of my hosting Talkin Tuesday!

To celebrate I sent a last minutes email to everyone I could think of (by last minute I mean Sunday, because I totally forgot it was my anniversary & yes I actually refer to it the same as my wedding anniversary, we won't go into which is more fun) and because our sponsors, both past, present & future are incredible so many send back yeses and incredibly kind wishes that we continue to take over twitter every Tuesday for everyone who doesn't participate.
 So instead of separating #talknt & #talknt2 I am doing one sign in for both, and all prizes will be announced during #talknt. I will relist the winners here Wednesday.

 So far we have....
 From our most frequent sponsor the lovely Kimberly and her posse at Fat Quarter Shop we have a Debonaire Quilt Kit!!, a It's Sew Emma pattern by Rachel Griffith from ps.i.quilt. Gorgeous!

 From Aurifil, one of my personal favorites, not just as a sponsor but also as a product and source for inspiration, we're giving away a large spool collection from Michele Scott.

 One of my favorite people ever, the gorgeous and fun Bari J. is giving away 2 sets of her most recent patterns (2 winners) and 1 - 10fq stack of Splendor 1920 for Art Gallery Fabrics. You'll be getting it before anyone else!!

The lovely Jamie from Sunflower Quilts is giving away 5 of her lovely PDF patterns.

The gang at GenQ are giving away two issues! I do have a project in this issue, which is a first for me and I'm super excited!!

 From C&T Publishing we have 2 packages of Wash Away Stitch Stabilizer, a new product they're offering.

 One of my favorite people, Jan from Daisy Janie is giving 2 scrap packs of fabric from Daisy Janie’s first 3 collections: Geo Grand, Shades of Grey and Tilly. They’ll each be 4 oz, about 1 yard’s worth of fabric total. Beautiful organic fabrics that handle like a dream!

Windham Fabrics is giving away some yummy fabrics!

I will add anymore prizes if I get more responses but I have to say you are one spoiled group this week!

From me I want to say thank you to all of you who have made Talkin Tuesdays what it is, I've loved hosting our chats for the last 2 years and hope to continue to do so for several more years.

For newbies, tweetchat makes it easier to follow along, it adds the hashtag for you and works like a chat room.

1 comment: