Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29th - GenQ Magazine!

Tonight we have the brand new magazine Generation Q Magazine!
 Their first print edition is available now! I am so excited, I've loved the online version and Jake, Melissa, Scott and everyone else associated with the magazine are fun, nice, creative and awesome people. It isn't often something new comes along in magazines but this is, and in all the right ways. Because tonight's prizes, including an edition of the mag, fqs, patterns and more, are all of the latest and greatest winners will be getting their prizes in waves!
 It's like winning more than once! Just some of the prizes.




Tonight is the last chance to sign up for the #talknt handmade swap. Details here.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Cara and GenQ for the ModKid book! I have tears in my eyes, what a generous prize! I am so grateful and so excited to start sewing for my girl again! :)

    ReplyDelete